“Bukra Ahla”, which means “a better tomorrow,” is the first center we opened in Lebanon.
The center's goal is to support children, youth, and women. with our non-formal education program that instructs the students with the Lebanese curriculum including Arabic, English, mathematics, and weekly science classes, as well as PSS activities and life skills, to increase their chances to be accepted into Lebanese public schools or ALP (Accelerated Learning Program).
Also in Bukra Ahla, we provide an empowerment program that serves youth ages 14-18 and women, that focuses on both literacy and vocational training, where Arabic literacy and English courses help beneficiaries improve their language, and computer courses help them learn computer basics, internet use, Microsoft office, and software skills.
along a side with these programs there is always a psychological support offered by a full time psychologist located in the center during working hours to support any need.
- Support out of school children aged between 4-14 yrs old to enhance their chance to be accepted in public school or accelerated learning program
- Empower youth and women to improve their skills and economic situation by teaching them academic and professional skills
- Psychological support for all beneficiaries by classroom activities, individual and group session
- Educated generation striving for a successful future
- Independent pioneer women who know their rights
- A community with high mental health